New FANUC Robot Models From Motion Controls Robotics, Inc.
Motion Controls Robotics, Inc.(MCRI) was an early FANUC Integration partner. From the time we became a FANUC integration partner in 1995, we have recognized the excellence FANUC stands for, the status FANUC holds in the worldwide robotics industry, and the importance FANUC places on its customers. More importantly, our customers as well as FANUC have come to recognize Motion Controls Robotics, Inc. as a leading integrator of FANUC robot products and as a highly reliable company with innovative solutions to meet challenging customer demands.
MCRI has always been an exclusive FANUC integrator. By focusing our expertise and technical training on the FANUC product line, we have become a Certified Servicing Integrator with the capability to sell, service, maintain, and recertify FANUC robots. We are called upon by FANUC during peak service periods to supply service support for FANUC's corporate customers.
MCRI only wants the best for our customers. FANUC Robotics is the number one supplier of robotic automation worldwide, and FANUC Robotics America is the leading supplier of robotic automation in North America. Over 220,000 FANUC industrial robots are installed worldwide, in more than 200 robot variations with payloadcapabilities ranging from 0.5kg to 1,2000kg, and reach capabilities from 280mm to 3650mm! These robots are working in a wide range of industries including aerospace, automotive, alternative energy, consumer goods, food, machine tool, pharmaceutical, and many others.
Along with the new robot models described below, Motion Controls Robotics provides robot cell simulation (using FANUC RoboGuide software) as well as system level discrete simulation modeling and services, robot cell and integrated system application software and controls and integrated iRVision and force sensing products.
Motion Controls Robotics sells new, as well as used robots. While used robots can save you money and may serve your purposes very well, there are a number of reasons to consider a new robot;
- New FANUC robots will always have FANUC's latest features and software.
- New robots are typically faster, with greater load capacity and more advanced features than their predecessors
- Used FANUC robots are valued highly and not always easy to come by – so if your application requires numerous robots, and/or your plant may require additional robots of the same type in the future, there may not be enough used robots in the market to meet your needs. You could end up with a wide mix of different robots doing the same job, increasing the overall cost of the application solution.
- Some features, such as iR Vision, are integrated into FANUC's latest robot controls. By the time you are done separately integrating these features into older style robot controls, the total cell cost with used robot could approach that of a cell with a new robot.
- While MCRI recertifies every used FANUC robot we sell and provides a full one year parts and labor warranty on our used robots, it is likely that you will realize longer total life out of a new robot.