Motion Controls Robotics’ Facility
The stats on Motion Controls Robotics' manufacturing and test facility
request more information
- 57,000 square foot build facility – Motion Controls Robotics Inc. operates in a modern, 57,000 square foot manufacturing and testing building located in the heart of the mid-west, Fremont, Ohio, which is accessible within a five-hour drive to a large portion of the manufacturing and warehousing industry in the Eastern half of the United States.
- Two truck wells and three grade level, 16” tall doors. We have equipment to load and unload any equipment we manufacture and purchase from flatbed and drive-in trailers.
- 2,000 square foot flow through paint booth.
- Manufacturing is supported with a fully equipped machine shop and fabrication area.
Robotic Training Lab for Customer Demonstrations, Customer Training
- Advanced technology R30iB demonstration robots are available for demonstration, training and troubleshooting for handling customer supplied product.
- The training and demonstration lab is equipped with broadband data connection, large scale local area network and wireless connectivity.
- 2D and 3DL visions systems including industry leading iR Vision as well as advanced lighting allow MCRI to develop and test potential vision applications.
- Comfortable seating is available for up to 12 people for elementary and advanced robotic training courses and project specific training. We are committed to helping customer maintenance people become highly competent and confident in their ability to maintain and support their robotic work cells.
- We have longstanding relationships with a close team of subcontractors who provide us with any additional manufacturing support we may need.